Game 14- Eastern Michigan

clarkwgriswold

7 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

If the people on here who said they were going are there, the UA fans may outnumber the EMU fans.

Here, and it's like crickets....My entourage of 3 make up my entire row....

Edited by ZipsVoice
  • Like 1

Eastern Michigan has been very aggressive on the offensive boards.  I like the way their players follow their shots.  It does not surprise me that they are leading the Zips on the boards.  Great shooting by the Zips.  Some of those 3 pointers are very deep.  There little chance that continues the entire game.  (although I hope that it does).  I love Jackson's steal at the end of the half.  I have seen him do that several times.  For a small guy he can get high to deflect the ball and then score at the other end of the basket.  Great first half by the Zips.  Lets see if they can keep up the intensity in the second half.

14 minutes ago, 1981 grad said:

Eastern Michigan has been very aggressive on the offensive boards.  I like the way their players follow their shots.  It does not surprise me that they are leading the Zips on the boards.  Great shooting by the Zips.  Some of those 3 pointers are very deep.  There little chance that continues the entire game.  (although I hope that it does).  I love Jackson's steal at the end of the half.  I have seen him do that several times.  For a small guy he can get high to deflect the ball and then score at the other end of the basket.  Great first half by the Zips.  Lets see if they can keep up the intensity in the second half.

You just never see that any more.  Makes me crazy.

6 minutes ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

24 pt win on the road to open up MAC play. Couldn't ask for a better result and confidence builder considering our struggles on the road in recent years. 

I couldn't agree more.  And it's always good to show you can beat the 2-3 when necessary, even if the 3's won't always be falling like they did today.  If this team continues to play great defense like they have most of this season, they should have a shot in every game from here on out.