Comeback Bowl

K-Roo

Comeback Bowl

Congratulations Akron (0-12) and UMass (1-11)! You’ve been invited to play in the fourth annual TheComeback.com Bowl. It’s college football’s premiere showcase event to determine the worst team in the FBS. The schools will meet this Saturday at H.A. Chapman Stadium in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

• Haha 2

Hats off to coach Arth for keeping practice for this prestigious bowl secret. I think this explains why we had such an improved recruiting class. They are obviously impressed with our perfect record. The only one in FBS. Some may have wanted a perfect record with only wins, but hey, I'll take what I can get. ? I'm tired of crying over football. Looking ahead to better times and celebrating basketball.

On 1/7/2020 at 2:19 PM, 72 Roo said:

Hats off to coach Arth for keeping practice for this prestigious bowl secret. I think this explains why we had such an improved recruiting class. They are obviously impressed with our perfect record. The only one in FBS. Some may have wanted a perfect record with only wins, but hey, I'll take what I can get. ? I'm tired of crying over football. Looking ahead to better times and celebrating basketball.

Save a few tears for the future.

We were the worst FBS team this year and have been ouit-recruited so far this cycle by 6 MAC teams and 99 others.