Game 16- Ball State (9 p.m. on 1/10)

Fearless forecast: Akron 69 BSU 61. 

Ball State pounds it inside to Teague  in an attempt to get  Deng into a little foul trouble.  Enter Jayden Sayles who gets some meaningful minutes  in crunch time and  he helps to save the day in a low scoring battle.  It came to me in a vision.

One thing I do like about these Friday games is that with so few games being played we should see 3 of the better officials in the Midwest.  (Fingers crossed)

1 hour ago, The Hip Zip said:

Fearless forecast: Akron 69 BSU 61. 

Ball State pounds it inside to Teague  in an attempt to get  Deng into a little foul trouble.  Enter Jayden Sayles who gets some meaningful minutes  in crunch time and  he helps to save the day in a low scoring battle.  It came to me in a vision.

One thing I do like about these Friday games is that with so few games being played we should see 3 of the better officials in the Midwest.  (Fingers crossed)

Here's hoping they don't call the game like the refs Tuesday night or I will be up well past my bedtime.

18 minutes ago, pdt1420 said:

I need that clip of Big Dog hitting that shot to the titanic theme song. 

10 minutes ago, kreed5120 said:

I went looking for it earlier. Titanic Hoops had their twitter handle shutdown for what I'm guessing was copyright infringement.

That's like shutting down any movies with Santa Claus for copyright infringement. They bring joy to kids like sports moments with the Titanic theme bring joy to society as a whole. I'm upset.