Game 17- Northern Illinois

clarkwgriswold

16 minutes ago, Illini Zip said:

I will add this tidbit because whenever Akron marketing comes up the issue of alcohol sales is usually a part of it. NIU does sell alcohol during the game, but you can't take it to your seat. At least the closer seats. They have tall tables you can stand at on either end of the floor. I don't know about the general seating higher up.

Finally a use for the track. Get er done, UA!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Illini Zip said:

I will add this tidbit because whenever Akron marketing comes up the issue of alcohol sales is usually a part of it. NIU does sell alcohol during the game, but you can't take it to your seat. At least the closer seats. They have tall tables you can stand at on either end of the floor. I don't know about the general seating higher up.

I heard Akron is considering something similar although to increase efficiency beer drinkers will be required to consume their suds while standing in front of a urinal (located in a JAR restroom; no bringing your own urinal to the JAR). To increase beer sales they are seriously considering installing eye level TV screens. Now that's out-of-the-box thinking!

• Haha 1