Game 20- Buffalo

clarkwgriswold

13 minutes ago, kreed5120 said:

I think you misspelled LCJ.

He scored a lot but I certainly wouldn't call that one of his typical games. He shot six of 17. And now that I look at it even Xeyrious didn't have that great a game he shot 5 of 14 and one of seven from three. Everybody seemed like they were just off a little bit tonight. Wow and other than LCJ the rest of the team was 3 of 20 from three. 

Edited by MDZip

8 hours ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

83-76 Zips. 

Zips' non big man bench combines for 5 points. 

Hope I'm right on #1, and wrong on #2.

Unfortunately Captain you had it pretty much the opposite wrong on the first one and right on the second

• Sad 1

I just can't pathom how you can be a division one collegiate athlete and get out rebounded astronomically, have a 29.5 inch basketball go through your hands time after time, and set illegal screens (he can't even stand still right). But yet he still starts.. it's baffling

10 minutes ago, AkronAlumnus said:

I just can't pathom how you can be a division one collegiate athlete and get out rebounded astronomically, have a 29.5 inch basketball go through your hands time after time, and set illegal screens (he can't even stand still right). But yet he still starts.. it's baffling

What's the alternative? Reece played 15-20 min and had 1 rebound.

Edited by kreed5120

2 minutes ago, kreed5120 said:

What's the alternative? Reece played 15-20 and had 1 rebound.

Idk.. Pull a tall kid off the football team. I'm sure Deng is good at a lot of things, however, he just looks lost on the court. Maybe play small, if you're getting out rebounded by 21 with your big on the court maybe that's a sign to try something different

9 minutes ago, AkronAlumnus said:

What baffles me more is  somebody calling out Deng by name and blaming him, and only him, for the loss. I just can't pathom it either.

• Like 2