MAC Tournament Seedings

NWAkron

17 hours ago, zippy5 said:

Ball State is a 7 pt favorite tomorrow. Money is on BG playing a little over their heads to start MAC play and Frye being a big loss

You were saying? Well BG did almost blow a 20 point lead which they had with 4 minutes left.  Lesson: don't ever count on Whitford and Ball State to get the job done.

Edited by NWAkron
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, NWAkron said:

You were saying? Well BG did almost blow a 20 point lead which they had with 4 minutes left.  Lesson: don't ever count on Whitford and Ball State to get the job done.

Hey I don't make the lines. Just saying where the money was ??‍♂️ I wanted to bet on BUGS and forgot they played early

I want the Akron to get the one seed for the auto NIT bid if they don't win all three in Cleveland. The Zips are more than capable of beating any team in the conference but you never know how a team may react when its do or die or when its three games in three days. Secure at least the NIT then worry about Cleveland.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, GJGood said:

I want the Akron to get the one seed for the auto NIT bid if they don't win all three in Cleveland. The Zips are more than capable of beating any team in the conference but you never know how a team may react when its do or die or when its three games in three days. Secure at least the NIT then worry about Cleveland.

The first tournament in a long time, at least for me, in which I don't think the Zips "should" win or I know that Buffalo will win.  I can foresee EMU causing all sorts of problems for one or two rounds and also can imagine Toledo or he Kittens getting hot from 3 on a Thursday afternoon in Cleveland and taking out a top 4 seed.  

• Like 1

Where is Dave in Green when you need him???

The way I read it, if we win 3 out of the remaining 5 games, only BG could top us.

Buffalo and NIU could tie (at 13 wins), but can not get to 14.

This does not take the head to head into account, and that might eliminate one or two of them.

If we win 4, we own #1 or #2, depending on what BG does.

A 20-6 team SHOULD be able to win 3 out of the last 5.