Zips/Toledo In-Game thread

RowdyZip

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another impressive game by the Zips! It is at least nice to see that people are realizing what I have been saying this whole season (and last).....LUKE SUCKS!!!! There are 2 things that are worse than him sucking though. 1) JD didn't give anybody else a chance yesterday. I don't care if it was 1 of the CJs or whoever. Someone should have been put in during the 3rd quarter if not before. 2) I was at the game. I hate it when, as a fan, you criticize a players performance and their family has to try to fight you for saying something! As long as you also give them props when they do something right, they deserve the criticism when they suck! If family and friends of the player can't take the criticism, DON'T COME TO THE GAME!!!!! Luke's family was arguing with a girl behind us that criticized Luke's horrible passes! This is why he didn't play at Pitt! He's just lucky he's so far up JD's ass that he brought him to Akron to play! Still think this season would've been different if Jabari was in the pocket!Am I the only one that thinks it's absolutely pathetic that Toledo had 2 defensive touchdowns and only 7 of Akron's 20 points came from our Offense? Thank God Reid forced a fumble and our fieldgoals were good! Otherwise that would've been an even more pathetic looking game! At least Reid and Kiki came to play yesterday. Too bad our secondary sucks! Coaches have no right to bitch at their team for attitudes and penalties when they have 30yds against them within 30 seconds! I know it was the end of the game, and they made no difference but 2 unsportsmanlike penalties against the coaches is unacceptable! Are we ever going to see a game where Crouch makes his block and doesn't have to do it by holding??? And someone needs to put some glue on Pointdexter's hands. It was embarassing walking out of the Glass Bowl wearing an Akron jacket!