Game 27- Miami- Saturday at 4:00 p.m.

clarkwgriswold

1 hour ago, clarkwgriswold said:

Way too many positives for Bob's professional whining.

Bob Dyer offers nothing to the community.  He's a jack ass and a curmudgeon.  If the Zips win the MAC Championship, I look forward to sending him a nice email reminding him of the nasty article he wrote about Groce and the university after Groce's hire.  He ripped on the program but never attended a game.

53 minutes ago, kreed5120 said:

Meanwhile, in Cleveland they're writing articles about how great 10-19 CSU is playing and how attendance at games is "booming" (averaging 1,449/game)...

https://www.cleveland.com/sports/college/2020/02/from-disaster-to-progress-cleveland-state-basketball-showing-life-and-attracting-some-fans.html

My buddy goes to their games.  He was going to give up his season tickets for next year.  I told him to keep them...support the team.  I guess the players come into the stands after the game to shake hands with the fans who show up.   Also, they get dibs on tickets to the NCAA tourney games in Cleveland.  As for Zips, I guess floating under the radar somewhat isn't a bad thing.   Seats that have been empty in front of me and behind me were occupied yesterday.   

35 minutes ago, NWAkron said:

My buddy goes to their games.  He was going to give up his season tickets for next year.  I told him to keep them...support the team.  I guess the players come into the stands after the game to shake hands with the fans who show up.   Also, they get dibs on tickets to the NCAA tourney games in Cleveland.  As for Zips, I guess floating under the radar somewhat isn't a bad thing.   Seats that have been empty in front of me and behind me were occupied yesterday.   

Yeah, I was listening to 1350 on my commute into work earlier in the week and they had the CSU coach on. He seemed like a very likeable guy.

7 hours ago, NWAkron said:

Bob Dyer offers nothing to the community.  He's a jack ass and a curmudgeon.  If the Zips win the MAC Championship, I look forward to sending him a nice email reminding him of the nasty article he wrote about Groce and the university after Groce's hire.  He ripped on the program but never attended a game.

Would you please stop being so subtle and just say what you think?  This sugarcoating everything has to stop!

On 2/22/2020 at 5:30 PM, clarkwgriswold said:

Do you think the Zips could raise more money for the cause by auctioning those uniforms or by getting us all to kick into a fund for them to never use them again?

We're 1-0 in the pink uni's ... maybe bring them out again in the tourney.

• Like 1