MAC Player of the Year (Subtitle: Hey MAC get your sh*t together :-))

MDZip

I went onto the MAC web site for basketball stats just to see where LCJ stands, although I knew they were having trouble with his stats, they were missing games and obviously stats. Well now it appears they have given up altogether, despite the fact that for conference games Loren Cristian Jackson leads the MAC in scoring (23.0), 3 PT percentage (51%), 3 PTers made per game (3.8), 2nd in Free Throw percentage  (87%), and 4th in assists (4.46), he appears exactly nowhere in any of the MAC stats. Is this is a participation trophy situation? Is he making all of the other players feel bad because he is so good so they won't list his stats any more? ? If he just keeps his averages he should win MAC player of the year. Amazing for a guy 5'8", 150.

Edited by MDZip
  • Like 1

My point was really don't you think the conference he plays in, you know might want to get the stats for their possible player of the year included on their own web site? Talk about looking amateurish.That reference is really good it has a ton of stats some I don't really understand but it reinforces how good LCJ has been. And that's counting all games he has been even better in conference. And by the way Deng Riak is 8th in the MAC in defensive rating. 

Edited by MDZip

10 minutes ago, NWAkron said:

As of today, LCJ is no longer included in the MAC Conference only stats although he is included in the overall season stats.?

X is the leading FT shooter at 93%.

He's been missing from those for a while, that was my complaint to start this thread.

As we anxiously await tomorrow’s game, I wanted to pose the question, who would be your all-MAC first team if conference play ended today? 

Mine would be as follows: (there is no right answer)

G: LCJ

G: Justin Turner 

F: Cheese

F: Teague (big from Ball State)

F: Whittington or Knapke 

What do you guys think?

15 minutes ago, Z.I.P. said:

35 points in a losing effort against the #2 team on the road doesn't hurt the cause.  Too bad he hasn't had much help.  Something like 3-13 on threes, but has made 9 of 12 2-point baskets.

His only real challenger for the award is Justin Turner and now Turner's team sits in 1st so right or wrong it's still going to hurt him some.