Game 28- Bowling Green

clarkwgriswold

The Zips bench scored 3 points.   3 points.  BG's bench scored 30 points.  30.  30-3.  Damn.

The Zips big man combo of Riak, Reece and Sayles combined for 2 points.  2 points. 

Banks and Cheese with stupid undisciplined avoidable technicals.  I get that others were involved in Channel's situation and that Cheese didn't have his hands up, but they were both avoidable and unnecessary.  As for Tyler, there's no reason to ever run up on a ref.  Be smarter next time.  

Off to Canada.

The Zips not named LCJ scored a combined 25. That's not a whole lot of points to go around for the other starter/bench players. We pretty much always need 3 of LCJ/Cheese/Banks/Xeyrius to score well to win. Really LCJ was the only one that put up decent shooting numbers and even his were below his season averages.

I haven’t read this entire thread, so forgive me if I’m repeating what most likely everyone else has already mentioned, but we’re not going anywhere if X’s stroke doesn’t come back around.  He can’t throw it in the ocean right now.

If he doesn’t find his stroke we could lose our last 3 games.