Game 29- Buffalo

clarkwgriswold

Great win.  Really involved crowd.  Good student body attendance.   Walking around the arena in a Zips shirt you can tell we are their #1 opponent.

I'll be back in Alumni arena  at 6:30 for the 4th and final night of the MAC Women's Swimming and Diving Championships.  We are set up nicely to win our 7th consecutive MAC championship.  

Big day for the Zips in Buffalo

• Like 3

This team really showed us something today.  I think many of us were worried.  We were on the road, against a team we have struggled with and we were without our 2nd leading scorer.  This would have been an easy one to chalk up as a loss.  Down the stretch, this team made play after play on both sides of the ball.  This kind of effort will travel very well to the Field House (I still want to say the "Q").

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zipsrule said:

This team really showed us something today.  I think many of us were worried.  We were on the road, against a team we have struggled with and we were without our 2nd leading scorer.  This would have been an easy one to chalk up as a loss.  Down the stretch, this team made play after play on both sides of the ball.  This kind of effort will travel very well to the Field House (I still want to say the "Q").

What I wanted to say...you said it better.  When was last time Zips won in Canada?  So unexpected.

4 hours ago, clarkwgriswold said:

I think LCJ started his closing argument in favor if him being MAC POY today.

X only went 1/5 from 3 today, but his shot looked better.  The 13 boards were key.

My thoughts too. X only hit 1 three but I thought he looked so much better than the last few games. Hopefully a sign of things to come