Game 31- PCCC- Friday at 6:30

As of today, there were less than 400 tickets left to be had - all upper level (not sure if that is all GA or includes the upper level chairbacks). 

And by the way, not enough said. You forgot to add - a win clinches the MAC Regular Season Title. 

IT'S 10:15! AND...

Edited by Let'sGoZips94

1 hour ago, MDZip said:

Another reason to hate them (although honestly I give them a tiny bit of credit for this one), on their official football schedule for next year we are listed as TSDTR (That School Down The Road ?)

I can't bring myself to say I respect Can't, but damnit I wish our marketing department would follow suit on this. Build that rivalry. Make it something even more special in the region, and broadcast it. Cincy/Columbus soccer has the Hell is Real rivalry and that caught on quickly. Build this rivalry up like that. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

A tight well played game by both teams with a close win is always fun, but I am really hoping the Zips put Ravenna out of their misery early and then step on their necks.

This team has proven they can win without Cheese and without LCJ (for the most part). They need to prove they can run a team out of the gym again. 

• Like 1