Game 31- PCCC- Friday at 6:30

42 minutes ago, MDZip said:

There have been some changes to tournaments already. My Grad school, Johns Hopkins, is hosting the first round of the NCAA D III tournament, and will have no fans at the games this weekend at least partially because of potential coronavirus exposure at one of the schools.

Wow, that will cut the attendance by a good 75 to 100 people.  ?

I just re-read.  I'm sure there would be more for a tournament game.

Edited by clarkwgriswold

1 hour ago, Franch1se said:

Zero production at work. Mentally already at Euro Gyro for pregame. 

Lets make the JAR bounce tonight! 

I checked out at about 2:30 myself.  Taking my oldest (6) to his first sold out rivalry game.  He can't wait to scream his lungs out.  LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!

• Like 1

Game coming up fast. Haven't been this psyched for a game in ages. Do it tonight Zips. We are so proud of our team.

On the other hand, it's 3:37 and ..................

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 72 Roo said:

Game coming up fast. Haven't been this psyched for a game in ages. Do it tonight Zips. We are so proud of our team.

And it's snowing in SuckVille AKA Portage County.

I'm psyched because no player arrested last night and no black uniforms.  Otherwise,  I'm cautiously optimistic.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RowdyZip said:

I checked out at about 2:30 myself.  Taking my oldest (6) to his first sold out rivalry game.  He can't wait to scream his lungs out.  LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!

When boys become men... He'll have a blast. Pro tip: don't forget Can't State students like to sit either behind the south basket or in the corner next perpendicular to the south basket. At age 6, his immune system is probably still susceptible to whatever KSUcks students have that made them choose that school. Either run quickly by or avoid the area at all costs.  

20 minutes ago, 72 Roo said:

CAN'T STATE STILL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Agreed on the level of excitement for this game. The JAR will be ROCKING and there is hardly anything more fun in the world than Akron/Can't with a title on the line at the JAR. 

Can't make it to the game but got everything ready to watch it on the big screen. My wife just walked in and said we have her family visiting for the weekend and the game better not be on dominating the whole evening. If so she was leaving. I'm going to miss her.

Go Zips! Destroy Kent!

• Like 3