Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Betting everyone follows suit. I will give the Kittens credit for one funny comment - Well, John Groce knows how to win the MAC, eh? Kudos to you Ohio69. ūüėÖ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently its just our game.¬†ūüėČ I heard it was by Bobcat request. They knew they had no chance. ūü§£

MACScores.png

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the commissioner announced that if there is a Tournament the Zips will go dancing via handout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AkronAlumnus said:

Well, the commissioner announced that if there is a Tournament the Zips will go dancing via handout.

Makes sense for the men's tournament but wonder what they do for the women's since the top two seeds were already knocked out? I guess since the tournament didn't finish you revert to the regular season champ anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MDZip said:

Makes sense for the men's tournament but wonder what they do for the women's since the top two seeds were already knocked out? I guess since the tournament didn't finish you revert to the regular season champ anyway.

It would either be that or highest remaining seed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MDZip said:

Makes sense for the men's tournament but wonder what they do for the women's since the top two seeds were already knocked out? I guess since the tournament didn't finish you revert to the regular season champ anyway.

either that or give the bid to KSU since they're the highest seed remaining, I don't know much about wbball but I think someone said that central has an automatic bid. 

Edited by AkronAlumnus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awful job by the NCAA in not providing the leadership to have a consistent response from the conferences and having this all come down to the last minute.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think about the precedent being set by all this panic. Anytime there is a cold going around people are going to want to close off sporting events/schools/public gatherings. This is a very slippery slope. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AkronAlumnus said:

Think about the precedent being set by all this panic. Anytime there is a cold going around people are going to want to close off sporting events/schools/public gatherings. This is a very slippery slope. 

You think this is panic still? NCAA, NHL, NBA and MLS are all giving up billions of dollars here.. Come on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, akronzips71 said:

Wait. WHAT?

We win the game by default and play tomorrow?

WTF?

All of the games are canceled. I just happened to catch the ESPN scoreboard before it caught up. Thought it would be fun to tweak the Bobcats one last time this year. Sorry if I gave anyone false hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AkronAlumnus said:

Think about the precedent being set by all this panic. Anytime there is a cold going around people are going to want to close off sporting events/schools/public gatherings. This is a very slippery slope. 

 

Christ man.  This reaction has some science and experience behind it.  This is not the damn cold.  I don't think panic does anyone good, but it is obvious some people need educated.  These aren't schlubs making these calls, it's our best and brightest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, akronzips71 said:

Wait. WHAT?

We win the game by default and play tomorrow?

WTF?

Crazy I know. They're making the last 3 games play with latex gloves and masks too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, zippy5 said:

You think this is panic still? NCAA, NHL, NBA and MLS are all giving up billions of dollars here.. Come on

99.7 survival rate according to WHO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, zippy5 said:

Crazy I know. They're making the last 3 games play with latex gloves and masks too

Will they wear the blue, gold or grey hazmat suits?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if we lost to Ohio today we still would of got in 

Edited by dre22era

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So now the only thing left "live" to watch are cable news networks spearheaded by the Left & Right pointing fingers at one another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dre22era said:

So now the only thing left "live" to watch are cable news networks spearheaded by the Left & Right pointing fingers at one another.

 

I'm so thankful YouTube TV automatically records sporting events for favorite teams and leagues. Seems like I'll be watching a lot of this season's Zips, Cavs, XFL and NHL games. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...