Workouts

John Ward

I have a question to ask of people in the know. If all facilities at the University are closed and nothing organized are allowed and all gyms in the area are closed, how do these boys train.? Yes , they can run and do agilities on there own but how about the weights. Without the lift they will loose strength and size.

It's not like we're going to be placed at a competitive disadvantage. All teams are going to face the same issues. One of my buddies is a fitness trainer and has been posting some of his home workouts on his social media. I imagine they will be doing a lot workouts using their body weight and whatever free weights they have at home. Perhaps may even be doing some home workout videos. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/20/2020 at 2:28 PM, John Ward said:

I have a question to ask of people in the know. If all facilities at the University are closed and nothing organized are allowed and all gyms in the area are closed, how do these boys train.? Yes , they can run and do agilities on there own but how about the weights. Without the lift they will loose strength and size.

Well see, they'll just look up the ol' Charles Atlas Training Tips found in the funny pages see, and then they will commence with 

50 knee bends.

100 sit-ups.

300 push-ups.

Daily run on the beach.

Easy teezy lemon squeeze Mr. Boomer man, like the way you fellas used to do it back when the Zipperoos were packing  them in on dollar ticket night back at the Rubba Bowl, you know, the good ol days.