Class of '21 Verbal Commits

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could not find him in the 247 database.  His film does look good.  I am still sold on Reese as the stud of the class so far.  

It is concerning me that these recruits have no stars.  I know that there are a lot of good players who do not get rated and get stars, but as a rule, the rated players tend to be better as a general rule.

13 hours ago, bigjim said:

I could not find him in the 247 database.  His film does look good.  I am still sold on Reese as the stud of the class so far.  

It is concerning me that these recruits have no stars.  I know that there are a lot of good players who do not get rated and get stars, but as a rule, the rated players tend to be better as a general rule.

From following this the past few years, all recruits will eventually be rated. Many don't get rated until they commit or potentially closer to or on signing day. Roach will definitely be a 3 star. Maybe 1 or 2 others in addition to him so far in the class IMO.

Edited by LZIp

13 hours ago, bigjim said:

I posted the link to his 247 profile a few posts above yours