How Many Games Will the Zips Play this Year?

Dr Z

How Many Games Will the Zips Play this Year?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Games Will the Zips Play this Year?

This poll is closed to new votes

Unofficial Financial Death Penalty Akron may not survive

Edited by dre22era

11 minutes ago, dre22era said:

Unofficial Financial Death Penalty Akron may not survive

You are just a rotten human being.  There are actually true Akron fans on here who are sad and incredibly disappointed about all of this and you choose to grab your handful of salt and rub it in the open wounds.  I don't know what the University of Akron did to you that's made you such a negative troll, but your desire to make everyone else miserable proves to me that whatever it was you deserved it.

9 minutes ago, NWAkron said:

You are just a rotten human being.  There are actually true Akron fans on here who are sad and incredibly disappointed about all of this and you choose to grab your handful of salt and rub it in the open wounds.  I don't know what the University of Akron did to you that's made you such a negative troll, but your desire to make everyone else miserable proves to me that whatever it was you deserved it.

So because I spoke reality you respond like a hurt little bitch? 

Talk about miserable, everything you said mirrors yourself 

• Dr Z unpinned this topic

There are times in life that you wish you were wrong.  This is one of those times.  I was watching the commissioner on TV explaining the situation, and it is very disappointing for the fans and alumni.  However, for the good of the players and fans that attend the games, I think this is the best decision (unfortunately).  See prior posts of mine, I am expecting the rest of college and high school football to follow suit.  Let's all pray that this virus ends soon.  Go Zips.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NWAkron said:

You are just a rotten human being. I don't know what the University of Akron did to you that's made you such a negative troll, but your desire to make everyone else miserable proves to me that whatever it was you deserved it.

I don't know what it was but I am confident it didn't happen in an English or sales class.

Edited by clarkwgriswold
  • Haha 1

I wonder what the pandemic will do to enrollment.

The last time the Zips didn’t play football was World War 2...

Edited by Spin

2 hours ago, Spin said:

I wonder what the pandemic will do to enrollment.

The last time the Zips didn’t play football was World War 2...

There's a recent Crains article that quotes UA estimated decline in enrollment around 20%. While that sounds high I've seen articles quoting the same decline for Kentucky so it's not just UA. 

3 hours ago, gozips19 said:

There's a recent Crains article that quotes UA estimated decline in enrollment around 20%. While that sounds high I've seen articles quoting the same decline for Kentucky so it's not just UA. 

True but Kentucky is not a financial wreck compared to UA