Three for Thursday [Zips @Bobcats]

Dr Z

OU  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Discuss one or more of your answers below. 

If you like, make a Fearless Forecast™ (about this game) in this thread.

Game is Tuesday at 7 pm on CBSS

ZipsNation interviewed Boogie back in April of 2019 about his transformation from RB to WR

The article explains his decision. Reading the article now, you can understand as to why he is taking snaps at RB.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Blue & Gold said:

My lord. I can’t believe an option (and it is realistic) for Q #1 was Bobcats by 39+.  What have we come to? ??

That was what I chose unfortunately. After seeing us give up an embarrassing 58 points to another MAC team earlier this week, I unfortunately can see it happening again. I guess maybe we were very fortunate that we didn't end up playing Clemson this season.

Edited by blueandgold
  • Like 1

OU 54 Zips 1

Kitten quarterbacks, both Rourke and Rogers, toss for 400 yards and 6 tds.

Akron invents  and recovers an onside punt( but it's called back for offsides)

Late in the game Zippy is inserted  as a safety to confuse OU's offense. Trips on tail while in coverage for another 6 pts for the Bobcats

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Zipmeister said:

Re question 3: The only way we hold OU to less than 425 is if you meant meters and not yards.

FF: During halftime the coaches will conduct a Secret Santa drawing rather than make any adjustments which might improve the Zips second half performance.

I have it on good authority from someone high up in the program that the coaches voted to hold off on the Secret Santa drawing until after Thanksgiving. They apparently did not want to get the two holidays mixed up. Coach Arth argued against this saying "turkey stuffing is an appropriate gift for either Thanksgiving or Christmas". 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

Fearless forecast-  we see someone at QB for the Zips that's not on the roster as a QB (due to the on roster QBs getting obliterated).

Giving me flashbacks of Tyrell Goodman finishing the season against OU a few years ago because we had nobody else. Ugh.

No ZN member correctly answered all three questions. I don't think any member answered two questions correctly, I know I did not. 

I think the game stats were a surprise to all. 

Near the end of the game I was rooting for one long pass to Qualls or Grimes, so I could hit my Fearless Forecast™. So close, but yet so far. ?