Week 4: Miami RedHawks

Blue & Gold

That cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh!t Beacon Journal has never published a Zips article 1/10th this good:

Hallelujah!  Holy Sh!t!  Where's the Tylenol?!

Edited by Blue & Gold
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, Blue & Gold said:

That cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh!t Beacon Journal has never published a Zips article 1/10th this good:

Hallelujah!  Holy Sh!t!  Where's the Tylenol?!

B & G, so how do you really feel about the ABJ?

• Like 1

I sincerely think we can win today.   (I hope I'm not jinxing the team.)  

We played Miami tough last year so our team (defense) will come into the game with a lot of confidence.

Keep feeding Dollard and control TOP.  Use Gibson to keep Miami's D honest.

Keep Miami's offense off the field.  

Miami's defense has been able to stop neither Ball State (giving up 31 points), nor Buffalo (42 points).

While Miami's offense hung 38 points on Ball State, they were held to 10 points by Buffalo.

I still don't know what to expect from our young team, but again, I think we can get the W today.

Go Zips!

Edited by Blue & Gold
  • Like 1

I think Miami’s starter was out against Buffalo and that was a large part of the reason they scored so few against them. If we get the back up, we might have a chance. If Gabbert is back, I’m probably realistically hoping for just looking competitive against them, though like B&G said, we did play them very tough last season so you never know. Going with my heart and taking Zips +14.5 today!

• Like 1