Week 4: Miami RedHawks

Blue & Gold

I have been an Arth supporter since day 1, but today has changed me.  The team is not prepared in any way.  Offense and defense is not ready for anything, even with being short on talent.  And, I question the short on talent today.  Look at the size and speed of the Miami players making plays, while the Zips sit there and do nothing.  I know several people who did not like Arth at John Carroll, and thought they set back their sons.  Now, I am agreeing.  My comments are as follows:

Fire Arth

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zipmeister said:

One of the announcers for today's game said that there was a lot of excitement among Zip fans when Arth was hired.

I must have missed that.

There are many psychological studies that good looking people are more likely to be hired for a job.  If Tom Arth wasn't tall, handsome, with that nice catholic school pedigree...I wonder where he would be today.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bigjim said:

I have been an Arth supporter since day 1, but today has changed me.  The team is not prepared in any way.  Offense and defense is not ready for anything, even with being short on talent.  And, I question the short on talent today.  Look at the size and speed of the Miami players making plays, while the Zips sit there and do nothing.  I know several people who did not like Arth at John Carroll, and thought they set back their sons.  Now, I am agreeing.  My comments are as follows:

Fire Arth

As a Chattanooga Fan & Student, I can assure you this is how we felt with the 2 pathetic years he was at UTC. I am so sorry that you all have to handle him.