MU  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Zips
    • Redhawks by 6 or less
    • Redhawks by 7 to 13
    • Redhawks by 14 to 20
    • Redhawks by 21+
  2. 2. How many yards rushing will Teon Dollard have?

• 50 or less
    • 51 to 99
    • 100 to 149
    • 150 to 199
    • 200+
  3. 3. How many sacks will the Zips have?

This poll is closed to new votes

29 minutes ago, Blue & Gold said:

Go on... ?

I don’t know anything special. I believe we’ve  had some guys out on defense from COVID beginning with week 2 based on what I’ve put together. It’s been over 14 days so they should be back. I think this’ll include at least Cross and Wilson, so hopefully some more depth on the DL. Maybe Michael Scott too. I didn’t notice any of the above mentioned get hurt during week 1 game, and they didn’t play week 2 or 3. Also hopefully may get some other players like Mathison back. Kato is always a wildcard too, though who knows if he’d see the field over Gibson or not at this point.

Edited by LZIp
  • Like 2

I understand we are getting 3-4 guys back on defense. Cross, Wilson, Scott and C. Thomas.  Mathison will play limited minutes but will return.  Still not sure about Kato availability.  

I see this game as competitive.  I think we continue to progress offensively but will give up too many points.   Getting better and improving is what I want to see.  Beat BG and then we have something to build on going into next year.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ZIPFAN21 said:

I understand we are getting 3-4 guys back on defense. Cross, Wilson, Scott and C. Thomas.  Mathison will play limited minutes but will return.  Still not sure about Kato availability.  

I see this game as competitive.  I think we continue to progress offensively but will give up too many points.   Getting better and improving is what I want to see.  Beat BG and then we have something to build on going into next year.  

The return of the defensive players will not result in major improvements, but it will add some depth and help grow to the future.  Looking forward to see Mathison play, and hoping that Kato sits out the rest of the yearl

Fearless Forecast:

The Zips continue to show improvement. Enough to keep us excited for the future, but not enough to win. We still show we have problems on D that will not be solved quickly. Basketball will prove to be the savior of Zip fans' mental health. That along with good craft beers. 

14 hours ago, Zipmeister said:

F.F.:

1) Zips will hold the Red Hawks under 30 points by getting permission from the MAC commissioner to play13 guys on defense.

2) Zips will score a TD using the now-banned fumblerooski play.

Great play.  Was this the game that Bernie Kosar led Miami to a win and a national championship?

18 minutes ago, Zipmeister said:

Yes, the 1984 Orange Bowl was played January 2 1984, following the 1983 season.  This was the 31-30 Miami victory and was one of the greatest college games of all time.  Even the video above says National Championship.  The 1984 Hurricanes went 8-5 and also lost to Boston College and Doug Flutie with the Hail Mary pass.