Week 6: Buffalo Bulls

Blue & Gold

14 minutes ago, Zippy1986 said:

I heard from a close source two more starters opted out today & as of now, 4 more starters are leaving at the end of the season. 

All I heard was how Bowden had lost the team. I don't remember groups of players quitting like this mid-way through the season. 

We have a coach we cannot afford to fire because we are still paying the last guy. Brilliant.

• Thanks 1

UB football earns Associated Press Top 25 ranking for first time in program history

Bulls lead nation in scoring offense

Bulls have not allowed a sack yet

Jaret Patterson leads nation in rushing yards/game

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaret Patterson's twin brother James Patterson (LB) leads Bulls defense in tackles

Buffalo was Jaret Patterson's only offer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heisman Trophy hype grows for UB running back Jaret Patterson

Edited by zzx

On 11/30/2020 at 12:36 PM, Blue & Gold said:

How badly is Buffalo gonna beat us?

tenor-196341814.giftenor-58231363.gif

32.5 points, give or take..

Let's hope the Bulls are full of their ranked selves and expect a cakewalk, while the Zips have a new lease on life with their new winning streak.

Edited by ZippyRulz

Only things I want to see from the UB game are 1) improvement of defensive play over what we saw in the WMU/KSU and Miami games, 2) play from the O-line that doesn't make every offensive play look like a jail break for UB's defense and 3) and a QB who can play with more composure when plays break down.

Doubtful Zips beat UB.That would be way too much to ask. But, they could gain a lot of confidence by at least playing well against a really good team and not getting blown out early. At the very least run the ball consistently and try to keep the defense off the field as much as practicable. Tall order.