Dr Z

BG  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Zips by 6 or less
    • Zips by 7 or more
    • Falcons by 6 or less
    • Falcons by 7 or more
  2. 2. How many yards rushing will Teon Dollard have?

3. 3. How many passing yards will the Zips have?

This poll is closed to new votes

Zips will win soundly in this game by at least14 points.  It will be a total team effort with solid running by Dollard and Knight.  I am hoping the freshmen Childs and Norells get a handoff or two to get some experience.  I expect a group receiving effort by Stewart, Grimes, Mathison and Qualls, and hopefully others that will catch balls from Gibson.  The young OL will rebound with a solid effort.  I am looking for the DL to play neutral, not great, but not as bad as they have been playing.  And, Bubba will have a career day of 20 tackles.  The DBs will also have a neutral day, making some plays and getting  beat on some plays.  Smigel and Romenick will be clutch.  This game will set the stage for 4-5 wins next year and 9 wins in 2022.  

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, bigjim said:

Zips will win soundly in this game by at least14 points.  It will be a total team effort with solid running by Dollard and Knight.  I am hoping the freshmen Childs and Norells get a handoff or two to get some experience.  I expect a group receiving effort by Stewart, Grimes, Mathison and Qualls, and hopefully others that will catch balls from Gibson.  The young OL will rebound with a solid effort.  I am looking for the DL to play neutral, not great, but not as bad as they have been playing.  And, Bubba will have a career day of 20 tackles.  The DBs will also have a neutral day, making some plays and getting  beat on some plays.  Smigel and Romenick will be clutch.  This game will set the stage for 4-5 wins next year and 9 wins in 2022.  

I really hope you are right. It's certainly possible. My expectations for the upcoming years are also very similar to yours.

2 hours ago, bigjim said:

From your mouth to the ears of the football gods...

5 hours ago, bigjim said:

Good Lord! I love this description of the game. If this happens Big Jim I owe you a beer ..... or three, four, five, whatever. We will have a lot to celebrate. A win would feel real good.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 72 Roo said:

Good Lord! I love this description of the game. If this happens Big Jim I owe you a beer ..... or three, four, five, whatever. We will have a lot to celebrate. A win would feel real good.

FYI, for each previous Akron game this year, I picked the Zips to lose by greater than 20.  So, it is not like I pick the Zips to win each game.  However, looking at the various scores of the MAC games, I have a mix of optimism and confidence in a solid victory.  Also, at some point, the football gods need to step in and help out Akron.  I hope I am correct, but if BGSU wins big, we are in deep trouble and should be rated 127th.  

• Like 2

On 12/3/2020 at 4:27 PM, bigjim said:

A very solid prediction.  I expect this to result in growth that will result in several wins next year and many in 2022.  

On 12/3/2020 at 9:37 PM, 72 Roo said:

I will take a 6 pack of Warsteiner to celebrate.  See you in Lot 9 next year.  

6 hours ago, bigjim said:

I will take a 6 pack of Warsteiner to celebrate.  See you in Lot 9 next year.  

You are on! I will provide the Warsteiner and you keep the W's coming, next year. I'm not holding you to a miracle W over Buffalo. Let's savor this win for now.

On 12/3/2020 at 4:27 PM, bigjim said:

2407724-orig.png