2021 Zips in Pro Leagues - Domestic and International

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.dispatch.com/story/sports/2021/04/02/evan-bush-happier-back-ohio-columbus-crew-even-backup/4828147001/

There’s also Bush’s familiarity with Porter and former Akron teammates Darlington Nagbe that should make the transition easier. 

"A lot of the dedication, commitment, the desire to push every day. The intensity that I try to bring to training is a byproduct of those three years working with Caleb,” Bush said.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Aodhan Quinn has another former Zip as a teammate in Phoenix…

Phoenix now has

Aodhan Quinn

Ben Lundt

David Egbo

Darren Mattocks

on their roster. 

Edited by Zip_ME87
  • Like 2

On 8/18/2021 at 2:15 PM, Zip_ME87 said:

Aodhan Quinn has another former Zip as a teammate in Phoenix…

Phoenix now has

Aodhan Quinn

Ben Lundt

David Egbo

Darren Mattocks

on their roster. 

Wonder if anyone knows the whereabouts of Blair Gavin, who spent some years on Phoenix Rising coaching staff.  No longer appears on their club site.  Is he still in coaching?

2 hours ago, Z.I.P. said:

Wonder if anyone knows the whereabouts of Blair Gavin, who spent some years on Phoenix Rising coaching staff.  No longer appears on their club site.  Is he still in coaching?

Mr. Gavin is now working for Mr. Porter (known as Caleb to his friends and family)

https://www.massivereport.com/2021/3/9/22321915/columbus-crew-announce-staff-additions-for-2021

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/29/2021 at 2:19 AM, TennZip said:

The first touch by Jonathan in gathering the ball and turning into space was superb.  Still upset that we won't see JLew on the field in the upcoming round of WC qualifiers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Z.I.P. said:

The first touch by Jonathan in gathering the ball and turning into space was superb.  Still upset that we won't see JLew on the field in the upcoming round of WC qualifiers.

I think Jlew is right on the cusp of making the A Team USMNT.   He just needs to show a bit more consistency.