Loren Cristian Jackson

Blue & Gold

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, zippy5 said:

It is what it is. We weren't a lock to win the tournament.. What if we lost? Then we'd be having a much different conversation right now.

We were a big time favorite to win the tournament last year.  Remember Buffalo lost in the first round and BG was in a three game losing streak.  Besides those two only Ball State & N Illinois were over .500 in conference play.  

I enjoyed seeing LCJ lifting up a trophy on the national stage.

1 hour ago, zippy5 said:

LCJ signing with an agent and entering the draft. Appears his decision boiled down to the draft or transferring, the way he worded it.

I don't see anything about transferring being a choice. He said he could never see himself playing for another university. There was no choice. It's time for him to enter the next stage of his life. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Hilltopper said:

I don't see anything about transferring being a choice. He said he could never see himself playing for another university. There was no choice. It's time for him to enter the next stage of his life. 

And time for some other players to shine and step up.   Time for LCJ to move on with his life and for the team to forge ahead with Groce.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LCJ=The 🐐. A one star prospect who’s only scholarship offer is to Long Beach State. Transfers to the University of Akron and wins a MAC MVP, 3 point contest against (alleged MVP) and a conference championship. 
I salute you LCJ!

Go Zips! 🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘

FE6617C9-851F-4E6E-9DF9-074BA3C9ABFD.png

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2021 at 8:38 AM, Blue & Gold said:

Welcome, @iamtheroo!  Glad you're here, and great first post!!  KSUcks and go Zips!!!💪💪

THANK YOU!!! Go Zips! 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...