Game 9- BGSU

clarkwgriswold

6 minutes ago, LZIp said:

MAC refs are letting defenders get away with a lot of contact on LCJ this season. Just an observation.

I also think that's become a league-wide strategy, to body him up.  It was only a matter of time.  I'm surprised we haven't seen more teams try to post him up.

These announcers, especially the color guy, are bad.

Edited by clarkwgriswold

Unfortunately despite the incredible performance Saturday, Dailey is trending toward being a disappointment to me. He looks so deep into his own head and plays stiff when he's clearly able to be a really good slashing G/F. It's cringe-inducing sometimes because we can all see the potential.

• Like 1

We scored 16 points in the first 5 minutes and then 12 points in the last 15 minutes.  I think we were stuck on 16 for at least 10 minutes.  Maybe that would be something the announcers would talk about?  I did like how Reese score from the inside in the first 5 minutes.  Last year he was getting great feeds from LCJ and have not seen it that much this year.  Wow, Freeman is very active under the boards.  Their center, Swingle is just too slow.  He looks about the size of Big Dog but has not been a factor this game because Freeman has just held his ground.

54 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

I remember when KD was trying to get Swingle here.

Swingle is now part of one of the fastest growing college basketball groups in America-  former Duquesne players.  

Good thing Swingle never made it to Akron he’s get getting out worked by a walk-on.

37 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

I also think that's become a league-wide strategy, to body him up.  It was only a matter of time.  I'm surprised we haven't seen more teams try to post him up.

These announcers, especially the color guy, are bad.

The color guy is not very colorful to say the least.