Game 10- CMU

clarkwgriswold

59 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

I wonder what ever happened to the plan to put a bunch of fan submitted photos on a banner and put it behind the bench.

I don't watch as much CBB as others, but have watched more than I typically do this year. I think we are the program I've seen that doesn't have the fan photos/cutouts in the stands. Maybe they make more from the sponsor banners they have hanging up?

Great win for the Zips.  They looked very balanced out there.  Good 3 point shooting, lots of assists, good rebounding, and a lot of layups on the and dunks on the give and go.  I think we went 10 deep tonight and everyone contributed.  I like that we are not just relying on the 3 ball.  Trimble is just a streak shooter.  We have our second scorer.  LCJ was very happy to dish the ball tonight.  Really enjoyed the game and started to figure out the skill set of the payers on the team.

TCB = Take Care of Business. We haven't seen too many LCJ games like that! Trimble is amazing. More good minutes from Marshall, OK minutes from Wynn. Dawson's production has really dwindled lately which surprises me, but that's not the end of the world. Another solid Ali game and nice bounce back from Maishe. CMU is a hodge podge group of guys. They don't play as a team at all, while I would've liked a game that the Zips control more, I'll take this one all day long. On to WMU!