Game 13- Ball State

clarkwgriswold

17 minutes ago, Blue & Gold said:

I really like what I've seen in Tre Edwards in the 25 seconds he's been on the court. Lol.  I also like his build.  I'd really like to see him get a little more PT than he is presently. 

I even more enjoyed watching the reaction of his teammates.  They were really enjoying his success which tells me this team is coming together.  His frame reminds me of Jimond Ivey.

I think you'll only see him in blowouts.  He may have potential but this team is already so deep it would be nearly impossible for them to find minutes for another player.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

I even more enjoyed watching the reaction of his teammates.  They were really enjoying his success which tells me this team is coming together.  His frame reminds me of Jimond Ivey.

I think you'll only see him in blowouts.  He may have potential but this team is already so deep it would be nearly impossible for them to find minutes for another player.

Jimond Ivey is just who I was about to say he reminds me of. Also wears #0 to boot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, clarkwgriswold said:

But for COVID and the social distancing on the bench and the players having the ability to stand up and get into the games, we wouldn't be seeing all this camaraderie.  Maybe psychologically it's not as bad to be taken out of the game when you have the other players to standing around and supporting you and talking to you as opposed to taking a seat at the end of the "bench."