Game 14- Toledo

clarkwgriswold

On 1/31/2021 at 5:59 PM, clarkwgriswold said:

It doesn't help that I hate Spectrum with every inch of my being 

What he said!

I cut the cable last summer after an exorbitant fee increase. Now stream using Sling. Great value! Only downside is you must view locals over-the-air (which I don't mind).

Standard Sling service includes ESPN3, and the HD picture quality is outstanding. Really enjoyed watching the last 2 games on my 70" screen!

Clark, can you get us more games on ESPN3?

22 minutes ago, zipfan84 said:

What he said!

I cut the cable last summer after an exorbitant fee increase. Now stream using Sling. Great value! Only downside is you must view locals over-the-air (which I don't mind).

Standard Sling service includes ESPN3, and the HD picture quality is outstanding. Really enjoyed watching the last 2 games on my 70" screen!

Clark, can you get us more games on ESPN3?

I'll see what I can do!  LOL.

I am in the same exact boat, Sling Orange plus an antenna.

On 2/1/2021 at 12:58 PM, clarkwgriswold said:

I'd love to beat Toledo but we all know that nothing really makes any difference but the game on March 13th. 

Except for this year when there is a possibility of no MAC tournament. This game could be huge

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MDZip said:

Ah what might have been - only one loss and to the A-10 leader. I imagine there was a significant penalty losing the the 323rd and 333rd ranked teams in the nation. ?

#336 and down looks like the Zips OOC schedule most years!   Sorry, couldn't resist when I saw some familiar names.

9 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

#336 and down looks like the Zips OOC schedule most years!   Sorry, couldn't resist when I saw some familiar names.

We did know a few of those folks didn't we? But where is South Carolina Upstate? Ah, they're movin' on up - to 304.

With games at 3 of the top 6 (other than us) coming up in the next two weeks, it's time to prove the "penalty" for those early season losses wrong.  I'll feel a lot better if we can pull off a win tonight, but this is a murderous upcoming schedule. Would be happy at 2-2 and ecstatic at 3-1 or 4-0.  

Edited by RowdyZip