Game 16- Miami

clarkwgriswold

Well, the OU game this Tuesday has gone down to Covid so we'll have to wait until Friday for the Miami game in Oxford.

The Redhawks are coming off of a two game losing streak, falling to PCCC at Brimfield and Buffalo in Ontario.  They are 8-7 overall and 5-5 in the MAC.  They had actually started to come around before those losses having won 4 of 5 going into Streetsboro.    6'2" sophomore guard Dae Dae Grant leads the Fredmen at 13.7 ppg.  6'7" senior forward Dalonte Brown scores 12.2 ppg while leading the team in rebounds at 6.7 rpg.    Their leading scorer from the last couple of seasons transferred to Pitt in the off-season.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Z.I.P. said:

The Zips Basketball Weekly (JG Show w/Joe Dunn) used to be broadcast 

nationally on one of the Fox regional networks.  Haven't seen it here since 2019.  I wonder if Fox still picks it up -- they have a lot of coaches shows.

It has a new name if you have it set on your recorder. It's now Zips Weekly and that's the title for both basketball and football. 

3 hours ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

I need to figure out how to watch this one. Feb. 6th was my last day of YouTube TV since they don't have an Indians and Blue Jackets TV contract. 

Any suggestions?

Have you considered purchasing season tickets for both the Indians and jackets?

Speaking of which, do you know why they named the team the Columbus Blue Jackets?

Because it was easier to spell than the Columbus Weyapiersenwahs.

27 minutes ago, The Hip Zip said:

ATT is the only streaming provider that has the local fox sports channels for the time being. You would need to get the choice pkg or above. It is available through Roku and some other streaming boxes as well.  As an avid CBJ fan, I switched for the very same reason 

ATT has a streaming package through Roku? Interesting...