Game 20- BGSU

clarkwgriswold

7 hours ago, Z.I.P. said:

ESPN's game preview concludes with this para.  This gotta change:

DID YOU KNOW: The Bowling Green offense has recorded a turnover on only 14.3 percent of its possessions, which is the fourth-lowest rate in the nation. The Akron defense has forced opposing teams to turn the ball over on just 17.4 percent of all possessions (ranked 282nd among Division I teams).

Turnovers: BeeGee 5 Akron 2

Never thought I’d say this but Swingle has been the difference. He was a non factor last game. Also one thing I’m noticing about this team is when one guy scores the next guy always seems to feel like it’s his turn which leads to bad shots. We always seem to find a way to divert from what was working for us.

Edited by Bigzip1
Typo

4 minutes ago, Bigzip1 said:

Never thought I’d say this but Swingle has been the difference. He was a non factor last game. Also one thing I’m noticing about this team is when one guy scores the next guy always seems to feel like it’s his turn which leads to bad shots. We always seem to find a way to divert from what was working for us.

He averages 3 points a game.  He's be a season long non-factor.