Class of '22 Verbal Commits

11 minutes ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

We are his only offer according to 247. He looks the part. Anybody have any insight on his recruitment (or lack thereof)?

Nope. but agree, he looks the part for a DT. Pretty damn big at 330. Would be our biggest player on the roster by 15 lbs, and he'll only be a true freshman. He sure penetrates and disrupts the pocket watching his film, but IDK anything about his level of competition.

• Like 1

Looks like the recruitment focus has shifted from transfers from the TP to high school recruits.  I still think we need at least one more Offensive Lineman transfer and an experienced QB for 1 year.  i have read that 90% of the good high school players sign in the early period.  If this is true, I am not sure how many good high school recruits are left.  There are some HS players who were left at the altar that are looking for a scholarship, but they are limited.  However, as always,

In Joe We Trust!!!

1 hour ago, Zipmeister said:

If we can't get this kid an NIL deal with.......

Three Little Pigs Dijon Mustard,

Maille Dijon Originale,

Roland Extra Strong Dijon Mustard,

French's Dijon Mustard,

Koops' Dijon Mustard, or

Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard;

somebodies not trying.

Maybe he could settle for the Diamond Deli?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zippy5 said:

Always hatin! Hope this young man sticks it to ya hatin self. Lets see where he ends up. 

Aint hatin ! Hatin is trashing a kid by saying he D2 or 3. I just said I wasn't impressed because I did’t think he was best fit. Didn’ t say in around about way that he was bad.So nice try their Jr.