Class of '22 Verbal Commits

17 minutes ago, LoyalZIP said:

Loooove when the Rubber Bowl is brought up! The 2017 team intro video that they shot there gives me goosebumps every time. JoeMo wants the blue-collar Rubber Bowl attitude back!!!!

Yes, but he shouldn't get too carried away. Removing the restroom stall doors and replacing the urinals with horse troughs is not recommended.

I'm beginning to suspect that the Zips will not have the lowest-rated recruiting class this go around.

Edited by Zipmeister
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zipmeister said:

Sounds reasonable. 247 has him as the 58th best tackle in the country and 27th best player in Michigan.

https://247sports.com/player/kamarii-landers-46100998/

I thought the 27th ranking was for his position. If it's for overall player, yeah, definitely reasonable. Wow.

33 minutes ago, Kangaroo Craig said:

I was just getting ready to post this. OL is no longer a weakness.

I really want to agree with you, but it usually takes some time for freshmen OL to develop and mature and be ready to play FBS football.  That is why I have said in past posts that I would like to see one more OL transfer (in addition to a seasoned QB) to team with Banes and the current R-Fr and Fr (now Sophomores in 22) offensive line.  Add in these highly rated commits, and the OL should be solid for years. 

In Joe We Trust!!! 

22 minutes ago, bigjim said:

I really want to agree with you, but it usually takes some time for freshmen OL to develop and mature and be ready to play FBS football.  That is why I have said in past posts that I would like to see one more OL transfer (in addition to a seasoned QB) to team with Banes and the current R-Fr and Fr (now Sophomores in 22) offensive line.  Add in these highly rated commits, and the OL should be solid for years. 

In Joe We Trust!!! 

You've caught some flak for saying that, but I agree. It's rare a true freshman comes in & can immediately hang in the trenches.

• Like 1

This is the new banner photo on Keylen Davis' twitter profile.  From left-to-right are Keylen Davis, Dijon Jennings, JoeMo, ???, and Ka'Marii Landers.  Anyone recognize who the 4th from the left is?  Could that be our (fingers crossed) mystery 4-star verbal?

1500x500.jpeg

Edited by Blue & Gold
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, LoyalZIP said:

Keylen Davis has committed!

Just watched his HUDL tape, and it did not appear to be very impressive.  Also, per 247, I did not see any other offers.  Looking for opposition.  JoeMo has been recruiting highly sought after athletes, look like this person is not.  Please share how my research is wrong.  I want only the best.

In Joe We Trust!!!