mac tournament schedule for first round

1981 grad

14 minutes ago, bigzipguy said:

OU will not beat Toledo, unless Rockets shoot as poorly as they did from the free throw line like they did today

I wouldn't be so sure.  OU looks good on both sides of the ball in this game.  Granted, Kent doesn't have Pippen, but he doesn't make up a 30 point deficit.  OU is fresh and doesn't appear to have any rust.  Predicting a Bobcat double digit win tomorrow.

7 hours ago, RowdyZip said:

I wouldn't be so sure.  OU looks good on both sides of the ball in this game.  Granted, Kent doesn't have Pippen, but he doesn't make up a 30 point deficit.  OU is fresh and doesn't appear to have any rust.  Predicting a Bobcat double digit win tomorrow.

Go back to Kitten Attack and lick your paws.

Edited by NWAkron

43 minutes ago, RowdyZip said:

They can be as cold tomorrow as they were hot today.  Remember in the MAC tourney when the Bobcats blew out WMU in the semi and hardly showed up in the final against Akron?  

5 hours ago, RowdyZip said:

Fearless forecast:

1. OU Beats Kent
  2. OU Beats Toledo
  3. Akron beats BG
  4. Buffalo beats Miami
  5. Akron beats Buffalo
  6. OU beats Akron <--head says this, not heart.  I think the fresh legs prevail for OU during the 2nd and 3rd games in 3 nights.

Nice, but I really want to see a Jackson-on-Jackson MACC game!  Get that 13 seed, BABY!!

9 hours ago, ZIPS96 said:

OU played 2 games in about a month.  It would be tough to play 3 in 3 and have legs.  Rest is one thing, but you can only be in game shape by playing games.

There's that obvious potential of an OU/Zips final.  That would be effed up, and I don't think my heart could take it.