Is gozips.com being hacked?

I'n getting this at GoZips:

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.gozips.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

www.gozips.com normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to www.gozips.com this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be www.gozips.com, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit www.gozips.com right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

• Thanks 1

• 10 months later...

Here's what I get now at GoZips. I have a heck of a time getting anywhere on the website.

This is from a Windows PC, but I get the same screen with an iPhone and Apple tablet..

Screen1.jpg

Screen2.jpg

22 minutes ago, Spin said:

Here's what I get now at GoZips. I have a heck of a time getting anywhere on the website.

This is from a Windows PC, but I get the same screen with an iPhone and Apple tablet..

Screen1.jpg

Screen2.jpg

That looks like the bottom part of the splash page of the website. Maybe you have code that is directly you downward on the page. You can't scroll up? 

I type in gozips.com, www.gozips.com, gozips.

Yes I can scroll up. 

The page loads fine on my iPad and iPhone. I can get past it on my PC by searching Zips and the sport.

I haven't upgraded to Win11 yet.

1 hour ago, Spin said:

I type in gozips.com, www.gozips.com, gozips.

Yes I can scroll up. 

The page loads fine on my iPad and iPhone. I can get past it on my PC by searching Zips and the sport.

I haven't upgraded to Win11 yet.

I'm see the same thing on gozips.com.  I'm running Safari on a mac.

• Like 1