Terrible news

Zipmeister

3 hours ago, Zipmeister said:

A bird has made a nest on Kato's head and because it is on the endangered species list he is prevented from removing it. The Zips equipment manager is working 24/7 designing a football helmet that will fit over both Kato's head and the nest.

The Zips are working on the hidden ball trick with Cato's hair. Arth has gotten sick of being called predictable. This is the new OC's response.

Uhh...awkward...Akron alum Matthew Cherry won an Oscar for his short film about a Black father and his efforts to style his daughter's hair.  I would suggest that Zipmeister watch it and then re-think his post. (It's called "Hair Love")

Edited by NWAkron
  • Like 3

I have very few regrets in life. One of them is I never grew my hair long when I was young. It was almost all completely gone by the time I was 30. 

If these guys want long hair when in college, I say go for it. 

1 hour ago, GP1 said:

I have very few regrets in life. One of them is I never grew my hair long when I was young. It was almost all completely gone by the time I was 30. 

If these guys want long hair when in college, I say go for it. 

I wouldn't feel real bad about it. I grew mine long while in the MBA program and it looked bad; not as bad as Kato's, but pretty darn bad.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Cykron said:

Kato made it to his senior year with Akron!  Good for him.  I would have lost that bet.  

So would have I.  I've really enjoyed watching him mature during his years at UA.  He's gone from being super-cocky to being an articulate, poised team leader.  Impressive young man.

• Like 2

On 7/22/2021 at 6:37 PM, Hilltopper said:

You guys need to check your white privilege. 😶

Picking on a non-white isn't "white privilege". It's being an Equal Opportunity A hole. Something I'm well known for. And in getting it back. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1