Boogie Knight

Zippy1986

On 9/22/2021 at 8:38 PM, bigjim said:

Please explain the similarities.  I do not see it so I need an explanation so that I can understand your point.  Akron does not have near the number of 4 star players.  The only similarity that I see is that both teams have a former NFL player as a head coach.

All of their newcomers have two legs; all of the Zip's newcomers have two legs.

All of their newcomers are male; all of the Zip's newcomers are male.

All of their newcomers have cell phones; all of the Zip's newcomers have cell phones.

etc.

6 hours ago, Zipmeister said:

All of their newcomers have cell phones; all of the Zip's newcomers have cell phones.

etc.

Their newcomers are playing  better ball. Feel free to scroll along if you aren't interested. 

Boogie shares his story at the 4:00 mark.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Zipmeister said:

etc.

Big Jim hung up on the number of stars in front of a young man. I can tell you I seen a lot of young men with all kinda stars doing nothing. Throw those damn things out the window. They do not define the heart n soul or the work ethic some young men put forth.

44 minutes ago, John Ward said:

Big Jim hung up on the number of stars in front of a young man. I can tell you I seen a lot of young men with all kinda stars doing nothing. Throw those damn things out the window. They do not define the heart n soul or the work ethic some young men put forth.

Maybe you should watch Coach Prime's team. These are talented players.

Yeah I think BGSU upsetting Minnesota and we lose by a combined 100 points in our two “money games” shows the type of staff and program we have.

Terry Bowden was a good one and that’s why I still follow him at ULM. Yes he could’ve been replaced by the right guy, but our program would be in a much better spot if we left Bowden in place until his contract ran out. 

22 minutes ago, Zippy1986 said:

Yeah I think BGSU upsetting Minnesota and we lose by a combined 100 points in our two “money games” shows the type of staff and program we have.

Terry Bowden was a good one and that’s why I still follow him at ULM. Yes he could’ve been replaced by the right guy, but our program would be in a much better spot if we left Bowden in place until his contract ran out. 

1986 I really think you need to follow the Bowden bus on one of their boards and troll ULM 

• Like 1

On 9/22/2021 at 11:07 AM, zipsoutsider said:

Jackson State has more four star athletes than either ULM or Akron.

If you take solace in Akron being slightly better (although unproven) three years into a rebuild than a team that had not won a game since November of 2019 in year one of a rebuild, than your bar is far too low.

Terry Bowden took on a program that was 0-10 last year and is already 2-1 with two meaningful wins… he has as many wins in 2 games as Tom Arth has at Akron in 21 games. 

I THINK WE NEED TO TRY A NEW WAY TO “REBUILD” or we will be FCS before we know it

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zippy1986 said:

Terry Bowden took on a program that was 0-10 last year and is already 2-1 with two meaningful wins… he has as many wins in 2 games as Tom Arth has at Akron in 21 games. 

I THINK WE NEED TO TRY A NEW WAY TO “REBUILD” or we will be FCS before we know it

And they have moved up around 25 spots from the bottom 5 of D1.

On 9/25/2021 at 6:36 PM, Zippy1986 said:

Because losing to FBS Iowa State was so much fun?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...