Game 4- OSU

clarkwgriswold

14 minutes ago, Zippy1986 said:

Akron missed their shot with him. Would’ve been nice to have him

They waited too damn long to make a hire.  Leffler was hired about 3 weeks ahead of Arth as I recall.  OC at BC, Virginia Tech, Auburn and Temple.  Played QB in the Big 10.  Nice resume for a MAC head coach.

1 minute ago, clarkwgriswold said:

They waited too damn long to make a hire.  Leffler was hired about 3 weeks ahead of Arth as I recall.  OC at BC, Virginia Tech, Auburn and Temple.  Played QB in the Big 10.  Nice resume for a MAC head coach.

But is he Catholic?

On the bright side, PJ Fleck suffered a humiliating defeat.  Trust the process.

1 hour ago, LZIp said:

He would be getting the same treatment as Arth if he went winless in his second year like Loeffler did. Not even sure he'd be here considering how impatient everyone is.

Agreed with the general impatience of fans, but I wonder, how long is long enough?  I don't profess to know the answer that question. I'm just curious as to what your view is.

9 minutes ago, LZIp said:

I've noticed our entire interior OL is switched around tonight. They aren't looking good, though they are playing against a bunch of 4 and 5 stars. Robarge I believe isn't even on scholly. Our #2 RB, Hester, isn't either I don't believe.

I think you're right.  We lost Dollard & Gest, and apparently Ant is banged up.  Norrils our only scholarship RB.