Class of '23 Offers & Verbal Commits

6 hours ago, taylormade28 said:

I see a Wr decommited but that Miami Speed is very different i think this kid can come in and be our most explosive player on offense, tell me what you guys think

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/12963020/631f61914bb30c0dcc32377f 

Those are some great highlights. Are we pursuing this guy? 

1 hour ago, LZIp said:

STeele Wasel's HS teammate. Should be a walk on:

I recall when Charlie Frye came to UA, his best HS receiver came along for a couple years. I don't think he ever played, but I'm sure having a familiar face from his hometown come to Akron was nice. 

Smith seems like an athlete. The coaches wouldn't bring him half way across the country if they didn't feel he could be a player one day. I look forward to seeing what he's got to offer.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ziptrumpet87 said:

Chrome got updated but the Twitter embeds still don't show (phone AND PC).

The "NEXT" and "PREV" also still don't work.

It's like listening in on one end of a phone conversation.

We are working on a server upgrade that is required in order to download the latest invision software. Hope it is completed within the next few days. 

Your next two months of ZipsNation are on the house. 😉

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

Looks like a real stud. Spriggs, along with Joshua Bowen, gives this class what really appears to be two top shelf LB's.

12 hours ago, Blue & Gold said:

Looks like a real stud. Spriggs, along with Joshua Bowen, gives this class what really appears to be two top shelf LB's.

Finally getting the size we need at LB at the FBS level. Can't wait to see these two along with Griffin, McCoy and Fish as our LB rotation over the next few years. It's great that Bubba will be back one more season so that they can all learn from him. 

Edited by blueandgold
  • Like 2

Surprising to see us take on what appears to be 3 additional scholarship high school players yesterday. I saw a few other recent offers put out and with Lewis leaving at Kent, a few other guys might be under second consideration as well.

This would either mean we are taking on less transfer portal players than one would think or there are more players leaving we don't know about. I hope its the latter, as I like what we are bringing in for the future, but we need more experienced help now.