Class of '23 Offers & Verbal Commits

19 minutes ago, blueandgold said:

Mine still does not work properly. Not sure what else to do. I can't move forward or backwards to pages and also can't see a lot of uploaded content. 

I can verify for you that the site is working properly. All scans return a verified "no issue." 

I have tested on Chrome and Safari on OSX, tested on an iPhone, tested on a PC with Chrome. All work. I don't own an Android phone or tablet, but assume they will work as well. All my devices are updated to the latest software releases. If you have not done that, I suggest that as well. 

Ok guys Zayden Laing-Taylor season has come to an end, with the Capture of the Florida State Championship and a National Title in 2 different polls, you guys will be getting a winner and the most versatile player in the secondary in the country...... check out his updated final highlights ENJOY...

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/12984419/636318bc19afac048cd75f60

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 12/15/2022 at 12:34 PM, Dr Z said:

I can verify for you that the site is working properly. All scans return a verified "no issue." 

I have tested on Chrome and Safari on OSX, tested on an iPhone, tested on a PC with Chrome. All work. I don't own an Android phone or tablet, but assume they will work as well. All my devices are updated to the latest software releases. If you have not done that, I suggest that as well. 

I think it is an android issue.  My android tablet did the same thing their’s are doing.  Had to constantly switch between tablet and PC mode just to go to next page or to another topic.  Did all the updates, switched browsers, etc and nothing worked.  My iPhone, new iPad, and PC have zero issues.   

16 minutes ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

Which matches the type of FCS player we've been offering - high production that hopefully should translate well to the FBS level. I love it. 

Im still hoping we get the DE from St Francis if he hasn't committed elsewhere already.

• Like 1