New member here!

Hey everyone!

New member here…

I’m glad I found this forum, I’m a UA alum 2021, and back the Zips first and foremost. I actually played club lacrosse here as well.

Go Zips!

Edited by KangarooJake
  • Like 5

Welcome aboard! Zipsnation.org is the class of the MAC and can stand up to any collegiate athletic message board that I have seen. It's so easy to use, and has some of the most insightful and passionate members you can find in the message board world. Always remember to have fun and remember that we're all Zips! Go Zips! KSUcks!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, KangarooJake said:

Hey everyone!

New member here…

I’m glad I found this forum, I’m a UA alum 2021, and back the Zips first and foremost. I actually played club lacrosse here as well.

Go Zips!

You joined the board at an exciting time.  Your contributions & point of view are certainly welcome here. Go Zips! #1Akron

• Like 1

In the basketball thread do not refer to the team from Portage County by their "given" name.  You have many other options including (or make up your own):

PCCC (Portage County Community College)

Ravenna State

Streetsboro Junior College

Portage County School of Fashion and Design

PCCC @ Garrettsville

Brimfield Tech

PCCC's basketball coach "The Dean of the Mac" is known as "Pinky."  And we are all very happy they keep renewing his contract.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NWAkron said:

In the basketball thread do not refer to the team from Portage County by their "given" name.  You have many other options including (or make up your own):

Ravenna State

PCCC @ Garrettsville

Brimfield Tech

PCCC's basketball coach "The Dean of the Mac" is known as "Pinky."  And we are all very happy they keep renewing his contract.

Just saw this haha, I was wondering what PCCC meant! Thanks for the greetings everyone! GO ZIPS

On 11/4/2021 at 12:43 PM, NWAkron said:

Ravenna State

PCCC @ Garrettsville

Brimfield Tech

Don't forget their arena facility is known as the Portage County Agricultural and Animal Husbandry Center.  Oh, and it's "Mr. Pinky" to you.

• Like 1