New Head Coach Search - 2021 Edition

GoZips86

I'm so happy about this hiring! Like this is the first time in like almost 4-years I've legitimately felt excitement over the Akron Football team.  I have low expectations because I've watched how hard it is to dig a perennial loser out of the garbage bin, but goodness I'm looking at how to renew my previously on-hold Alumni tickets.

GO ZIPS

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Zipmeister said:

Perhaps your ZI    PS thing hasn't caught on because it's derivative of OH   IO.

GO ZIPS

This cheer has gone on in Lot 9 during football pre-game parties for years.  I would like to take credit for its origin, but I cannot and will not.  There has been a full lot 9 of tailgaters belting this cheer out prior to entering the stadium.  Also, see another post where this cheer happens at soccer games.  

I get it now.  You are another of the $uckeye fans who likes to credit everything in the universe to that place in Columbus.  Go  ZI.........PS

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LoyalZIP said:

JOE BLEEPING MOORHEAD!!!!!!! Let's get drrrrrrruuuuuunkkkk!!!!!!

Already planning a football/cycling week-away road trip next September book-ended by Tennessee and Liberty.  Road trips just weren't worth the time and expense in recent years.

We  A-R-E  N-O-T  going to suck!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NWAkron said:

It's official.

https://gozips.com/news/2021/12/4/football-joe-moorhead-named-university-of-akron-head-football-coach.aspx

Who gets honor of the welcome coach moorhead thread?

"I believe Zips fans have been patient long enough...

Truer words were never press-released, Dr. Miller 😌

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, bigjim said:

This cheer has gone on in Lot 9 during football pre-game parties for years.  I would like to take credit for its origin, but I cannot and will not.  There has been a full lot 9 of tailgaters belting this cheer out prior to entering the stadium.  Also, see another post where this cheer happens at soccer games.  

I get it now.  You are another of the $uckeye fans who likes to credit everything in the universe to that place in Columbus.  Go  ZI.........PS

I was actually alluding to the fact that nobody has been echoing your ZI    PS  on this site.

I was hoping that nobody would realize I am a $uckeye fan who likes to credit everything in the universe to that place in Columbus, but you have uncovered the horrible truth.

Go ZIPS

13 minutes ago, ZippyRulz said:

"I believe Zips fans have been patient long enough...

Truer words were never press-released, Dr. Miller 😌

Some may be disappointed, but I think the"Building Process" may be mercifully over after over 30 years.