Game 5- Fordham

clarkwgriswold

17 minutes ago, LoyalZIP said:

I would love them if they didn't have that weird wife-beater tank top thing going on with the shoulders. I don't understand that at all, at least make it navy!

The gold versions of our uni's are always my favorites.  But I wish you hadn't said that, now I can't unsee the wife-beaters. Lol.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NWAkron said:

96-96 with 20secs.

His demeanor...both teams suck.  These guys are awful!!!

No one wants to win and I'm not getting any work done.  The Vermont/Oakland winner is gonna face some guys with tired legs tomorrow.

Headed to 3OT after Rice fouls an Evansville shooter outside the arc with 20 sec remaining.  He hit all 3 to tie it, and Rice failed to score on the other end.

Edited by RowdyZip

8 minutes ago, RowdyZip said:

No one wants to win and I'm not getting any work done.  The Vermont/Oakland winner is gonna face some guys with tired legs tomorrow.

Headed to 3OT after Rice fouls an Evansville shooter outside the arc with 20 sec remaining.  He hit all 3 to tie it, and Rice failed to score on the other end.

Rice has had like 5 opportunities to win.  I think a top 4 MAC school could have finished this game off (excluding BGSU).

13 minutes ago, RowdyZip said:

Nice matchup from the Bahamas between Toledo and Charlotte also on FLO Sports right now.  So much for work.

Toledo pulls away late, tops a previously undefeated Charlotte team 98-86. 

Charlotte's 3 wins come against Monmouth, USC Upstate, and App State. They also beat Georgia in a preseason exhibition, 76-65.