Game 5- Fordham

clarkwgriswold

6 minutes ago, kreed5120 said:

Fordham is a terrible team, but they're still the much better team. I'm not sure if Trimble and Walton can coexist in the backcourt if Trimble keeps shooting it this terrible. Every team is going to guard Akron this way moving forward.

Yep , why would you not just back off of them and challenge them to shoot?  Every game will need Trimble and Castaneda making 3s along with the occasional threat of a 3 from guys like Ali, Dawson and Clarke.   

Edited by clarkwgriswold

6 minutes ago, kreed5120 said:

I'm not sure if Trimble and Walton can coexist in the backcourt if Trimble keeps shooting it this terrible. Every team is going to guard Akron this way moving forward.

Those two should never be on the floor at the same time.  Tribble is a poor-man's KJ.

Wynn sighting, btw.

Announcers now also saying our last two games did us no favors.

We're getting our asses kicked.  Can't make a bucket. 0-fer from behind the arc.

1 minute ago, ZippyforPresident said:

Fordham is not good but we are just PUTRID. Why did I waste $30 on this? I feel like throwing my computer out the window right now.

I think this season is going to be all about finding consistency.

Call your credit card Co and explain that u don't know who made the charge.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LZIp said:

Don’t mean to pile on the kid,  but I really feel like every time I watch Tribble play he racks up the fouls on defense and is a non threat on offense. Just hasn’t seemed to develop at all since he’s been here.

Sub-par handles and absolutely zero ability to shoot the ball.

Can we sum up the week for Akron sports:  Freeze my butt off to watch Akron soccer lose to a crappy Santa Clara team.  Akron football gets killed by Kent State and cannot score on a Kent State defense that sucks, (had the good sense to stay away from that one) and  I pay $30 to watch Akron Basketball lose by 25 points to the worse team in the A 10 by 30 points and goes 0 for 20 from the 3 line.  Go Zips!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, 1981 grad said:

Can we sum up the week for Akron sports:  Freeze my butt off to watch Akron soccer lose to a crappy Santa Clara team.  Akron football gets killed by Kent State and cannot score on a Kent State defense that sucks, (had the good sense to stay away from that one) and  I pay $30 to watch Akron Basketball lose by 25 points to the worse team in the A 10 by 30 points and goes 0 for 20 from the 3 line.  Go Zips!!!!!!!

Don’t forget Akron vs Toledo is the same time as THE GAME!!   
akron marketing!!   Genius!!!