Game 12- Toledo

clarkwgriswold

4 hours ago, Football grandma said:

Just wanted to thank the members of Zipsnation forum for letting an old grandma participate and even agreed with at times. Most of you have treated me as one of the guys. To those of you who disliked me posting here...may the hair on your ganuccies turn to steel wool. Here's hoping for a brighter future for Zip football.

We have appreciated your participation @Football grandma without regard to our ganuccies.

Edited by clarkwgriswold
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, LZIp said:

You spoke too soon. The fact is we were plenty shorthanded to begin with. Playing a bunch of back ups only compounds this misery. This game can't get over soon enough.

And its still alive thanks to my boy Norrils!! Kato has had that check down all day...just hasn't thrown it/seen him.

Edited by LZIp

5 hours ago, LoyalZIP said:

Norrils is a rare D1 football player on this roster

Yes he is.  He is a fine young player.  In addition to him, I believe Williams is also a very good young running back.  The season started with this position at great depth.  We had Gest, Dollard, and I believe another player who I cannot recall his name.  Now, we are down to Norrils and Williams.  I hope the new coach puts a great emphasis on keeping this two young excellent running backs that will help us win games in the future.  

26 minutes ago, bigjim said:

Yes he is.  He is a fine young player.  In addition to him, I believe Williams is also a very good young running back.  The season started with this position at great depth.  We had Gest, Dollard, and I believe another player who I cannot recall his name.  Now, we are down to Norrils and Williams.  I hope the new coach puts a great emphasis on keeping this two young excellent running backs that will help us win games in the future.  

Isaiah Childs?

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, ZippyRulz said:

J. Candle reported to be the top current candidate for OC at Miami-FL under Cristobal..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/sources-toledos-jason-candle-a-top-target-for-miamis-offensive-coordinator-post/ar-AASSyJl

Also, says he is happy with his gig in Toledo according to sources & is content on staying in Toledo.  I guess we will see

Edited by 94zipgrad