Press Conference Introducing Coach Moorhead (Thursday 10 am)

Dr Z

2 hours ago, Dr Z said:

I will not be in attendance this Thursday. Sorry.

Note: ZipsNation.org will get to interview coach Moorhead during spring practices. There will be more interesting information available for ZN members then. 

When we get closer to that time can you start a thread for question suggestions?

• Like 1

Just now, Section210Zip said:

What an awesome press conference by all 3. The President, AD and Coach. Can't confirm or deny that I had a tear in my eye. 

When he was breaking down the 2005 MAC Championship Game play, I had chills. I'm sure that play has been a staple in his pitches to potential employers, but to remember that much detail 16 years and X amount of jobs later - amazing. 

1 minute ago, Section210Zip said:

What an awesome press conference by all 3. The President, AD and Coach. Can't confirm or deny that I had a tear in my eye. 

It seemed as though so did Guthrie &  JoeMo!  Both men's voices were quivering just a bit & seemed very emotional 💪💪💪💪

• Like 1

Best press conference I've ever seen for an Akron football coach, and it isn't even close! Guthrie mentioned the alignment of the higher ups, and Moorhead mentioned that as a good reason to come home as well. I'm so excited, this is what it feels like to have real potential!!!

Coach described the entire game winner of the 2005 championship and made it clear the value of the Wagon Wheel. He had a ton of family on hand. He was visibly emotional and excited. This is our time!!!!

• Like 3