Hargrave prospect

I think he will play OLB in college where ever he ends up. He will be there a whole year and he is trying to get his best friend Zach Hillary a FSU commit to come with him. Shead also has a good pedigree where his brothers have all played D1 - Kenny 81-84 Nebraska Drake at Nothern Illinois. Shead says he is interested and says still may choose Akron if A&M or Illinois offers.

YEEEHAWW he's from TEXAS!!! lol!!! I like it... we're gonna be able to recruit the DFW area if we get another TX player, that would make it one player from Plano and one from Fort Worth, both from good programs... I LOVE IT!!! There is definitely some untapped talent down here, I know alot of people are against it, but it's some of it is probably because I don't think any school in TX takes Prop's, but there is so much talent to go around down here it's CRAZY. It also doesn't hurt to be playing @ North Texas next season.

You're right we definitely need a big hitting safety, I feel like our safetys this year did alot of arm tackling and never really laid any body out, consequently the missed alot of tackles as well. If you know the kid personally you need to have him send his tape to Akron. Maybe after seeing what he's got they get on him.