2022 Offseason

94zipgrad

For those interested, I believe MAC media day will be aired on ESPN+ from 11 - 1:30. Unfortunately I didn't readily see anything on the MAC or Zips website. Luckily EMU's website had an article show up high in the google results.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LZIp said:

For those interested, I believe MAC media day will be aired on ESPN+ from 11 - 1:30. Unfortunately I didn't readily see anything on the MAC or Zips website. Luckily EMU's website had an article show up high in the google results.

Currently got it on my TV while I work. Feels great to know how close we are to football! Looking forward to watching Akron when they take the podium. 

3 hours ago, GoZips86 said:

Currently got it on my TV while I work. Feels great to know how close we are to football! Looking forward to watching Akron when they take the podium. 

Well, I missed Akron's portion lol. I assume the Zips or MAC YouTube channel(s) will post the interviews and such. 

6 minutes ago, GoZips86 said:

Well, I missed Akron's portion lol. I assume the Zips or MAC YouTube channel(s) will post the interviews and such. 

It'll probably be available for replay on ESPN+ as well...at least I'd hope.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LZIp said:

It'll probably be available for replay on ESPN+ as well...at least I'd hope.

It is on replay on ESPN+. Moorhead begins talking at about 1:37. If anyone finds any other media day info on the Zips, please share.

9 hours ago, LZIp said:

It is on replay on ESPN+. Moorhead begins talking at about 1:37. If anyone finds any other media day info on the Zips, please share.

Akron Zips website (and YouTube channel) posted the two same videos. The interview with JoeMo is not very in depth. I hope they post (or somewhere else posts) a more in depth interview, especially the one he did on ESPN+. 

On 7/26/2022 at 11:34 AM, Section210Zip said:

Hope he's OK. He and JoeMo just missed head-coaching against each other in the SEC a few years ago. They'll get the chance on Oct. 15.

Edited by ZippyRulz

43 minutes ago, Dr Z said:

Kee needs a gimble and a mic. 

Ha so I don't know Kee or the organization but the interviewer is a family friend and this was his first interview, so was happy to share. I was excited to hear he'll be their MAC beat reporter, so maybe we'll get some new coverage this year. I will pass that on though 😅

Edited by zippy5
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, zippy5 said:

Ha so I don't know Kee or the organization but the interviewer is a family friend and this was his first interview, so was happy to share. I was excited to hear he'll be their MAC beat reporter, so maybe we'll get some new coverage this year. I will pass that on though 😅

The interviewer did a nice job with his questions. JoeMo also chose his words carefully and made sure to point out others after talking about an individual. If you didn’t know any better you’d think he was the coach for the past few years with the way he made sure to speak about “we” and speak about improvement areas without throwing anyone under the bus.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blue & Gold said:

Does anyone know how this would work? How does Winston DeLattiboudere coach our DL while also having an internship w/ the Jacksonville Jaguars during their training camp?  I think Tre Bell was also offered something like this.

I have no clue how the logistics work out but know a few Arth assistants did these types of programs as well.

• Like 1