Ball State- 3/1/22

clarkwgriswold

3 hours ago, zippy5 said:

I'll make a wager he's a redshirt freshman next year. This happens all the time. They'll claim he was injured and get the year back, he only played like 13 minutes. If he wasn't going to get a redshirt they'd be using him

"I'll take plantar fasciitis for 500, Alex."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It is great when you suck offensively and still have a 12 point lead.  Really like the double team.  Our defense is playing great and Ball State has missed a lot of shots.  Did not like it when Azziz goes up for a block and nobody for Akron tries to rebound.  Clark need to go for a rebound and not shy away from contact.  Dawson might be our best 3 point shooter right now.  Akron needs to play better in the second half or they could get in trouble.  Ball State will not continue their bad shooting the entire game.

37 minutes ago, MDZip said:

I enjoy seeing the perspective from the other team's board. I really like the Ball State people in general. One of their posters said that it was great strategery to bring them down to our level. 😂

I love that message board (unless this game flips).  Those guys are funny, unlike Bobcat Attack which is completely humorless.

Edited by NWAkron

I have heard the Freeman tryout story so many times from the visiting announcers where he tried out and made an immediate impact on this Akron team.  I have to laugh because I still remember Freeman's first year as a walk on and I would have given him zero chance of being a contributor on this team.  I have never seen a player improve as much as he has in two years.  He has put in the hard work to get where he is today and I hope the improvement continues the next 2 years.  

• Like 3