MAC tourney general discussion

NWAkron

8 minutes ago, 1981 grad said:

Who would have guessed of the 4 games that OU would have the largest margin of victory.

I would.   They played Whitford and Ball State.  I knew Central would put up much more of a fight than Ball State.  Central had a good coach and players who seem to listen to their coach or a coach who gives them something to listen to.

48 minutes ago, zipsrule said:

Some teams save that for the game.  Just ask Nate Linhart.

Chris Singletary, Carlton Guyton, Danny Pippen beat the crap outta Justyn Hamilton last year, Jaylen Walker bar fight, current rotation player arrested for OVI. But yeah, it doesn’t really happen much over in Portage County. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, NWAkron said:

https://overthepylon.boards.net/thread/4505/official-2021-basketball-excuse-failure

Here's hoping our friends in Muncie get their new coach.  (not that I wouldn't be happy if they kept Whitford a few more years)

Ball State should be so much better than they are. There is so much high school basketball talent that comes out of Indiana and Ball State still has a pretty decent basketball fan base despite being pretty mediocre under Whitford. The right guy could easily make them competitive.

• Like 1

Quite honestly OU has a lot of talent. BVP, Sears, Carter, if they figure it out and get hot for a night it would be tough sledding. I'll take my chances vs Carry. I don't think they beat us three times in a year. And give me Groce vs Pinky in a championship 10 times out of 10

• Like 1